Good Day,

Good Day,

I am the Lawyer, Trustee and Executor of the Estate of a deceased client
of mine, who hereafter shall be referred to as my client and who died as a
result of a heart-related condition just recently. As the Executor of his
estate, I regret to inform you of his death.

As the Lawyer, Trustee and Executor of his Estate, I hereby contact you to
assist in distributing the money left behind by my client to avoid my
client's estate being escheated (i.e., legally reverted) by the bank
valued at USD12,800,000.00

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the 'next of kin' or the
account will be confiscated. My proposition to you is to seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin to my deceased client, so that the fund
in this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a
mutually agreed percentage. All legal documents to back up

claims as my client's next of kin will be provided.

All I require is your sincere and honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect us from breach of the law. If this business proposition
offends your moral values, do accept my sincere apology.

I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keep this matter confidential irrespective of your decision,
while I await your prompt response. Kindly contact me at once to indicate
interest and for more information.

Thank's, your's faithfully

Michael Afolabi,LLB &-{Hons}