ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

ATTENTION:

I am writing you this mail which I know will get to you as a surprise, but hope you would understand since I am in a desperate situation.

My name is Rick Lewis; I am the financial adviser to the former personal chief financial treasurer to Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with it s branches all over the world).

Before Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky was arrested by the Russian Authorities over politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses threat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president, there was a huge sum of money $35Million (Thirty Five Million Dollars) that was given to me and my entire family which we seek your partnership in getting this Fund out from NEILLSVILLE SECURITY COMPANY.

Can you be our partner on this?

Already the funds have left the shore of Russia through diplomatic means to a European holding firm (NEILLSVILLE SECURITY COMPANY) where the final crediting is expected to be carried out. All we need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the total sum $35Million (Thirty Five Million Dollars) and once your acceptance is received by Neillsville Security Company, the funds will be re-profiled to your name to enable the holding firm release the funds to you as the present beneficiary, You will have to inform the Security Company method of receiving the $35Million.

Please note that all legal documents backing the claims of these funds will be provided once your interest is shown. The transaction has to be concluded within 5 to 10 working days as soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me. For means of Identification, you will have to Confirm your Information for Communication Purposes like;

YOUR FULL NAMES;
CONTACT ADDRESS;
CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS;
OCCUPATION/AGE;
VALID I.D(MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION)

Contact me on time so that I can furnish you with more details.

Your response is highly welcomed.

Thanks and God bless.
I Remain Yours;
RICKY LEWIS
THIS ARE MY PERSONAL CONTACTS.
Info.rickylewis.assit@gmail.com
Info.ricky_lewis@mail.ru
Ricklewis@ir.ae