URGENTLY NEEDED

Richard Martins Chamber.,
125 High Holborn London Gt.
London, England,
United Kingdom,
WC1V 6QA
Phone Number +447045769085

URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

I am Mr. Richard Martins, The personal barrister to Mr. Mark Macdangdang a

very rich gold merchant who owns a multi-national company. There is an

urgent issue on ground that needs your urgent attention. Mr. Mark

Macdangdang died with his entire family in an auto-crash on the 2nd of

October 2005. He has a very big multi-national company in United Kingdom

where I served as a personal accounting officer to him. After his death, I

observed with patience and notice that nobody has come up as the surviving

relative or next of kin to Mr. Mark Macdangdang. Because this man was good

to me when he was alive, I took it upon myself to find out why nobody has

come up as his next of kin. Initially my research revealed to me that he has

no surviving close relative. There is a policy here in my country, which is

if nobody comes up as the relation or next of kin to the deceased within a

period of five years, the money in the deceased account would be forfeited

to the Government with immediate effect. I then made more findings by going

to the bank and requesting to know the names of the people Mr. Mark

Macdangdangdeclared as the next of kin. The bank granted me my request and

provided me with the list of Mr. Mark Macdangdang's next of kin. Among this

list was your name with a brief contact information about you. Since You are

the only next of kin left whose status has not yet been confirmed, I then

decided to send you these email to let you know that you are the only next

of kin to Mr. Mark Macdangdangleft.The total money in his account is Ten

Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,500,000.00). At

this point, immediately you receive this email reply back to me with your

full contact information including phone and fax Numbers so that I can

forward it to the bank as the only surviving next of kin to Mr. Mark

Macdangdang so that the bank can start processing the release of the funds

to you before it is too late. I await your urgent response.
Best Regards,
Richard Martins,(barrister&attorney )