Hello My Good Friend, 04/03/2010

Hello My Good Friend,
How are doing? How are your health and the family? I hope all is well, if so glory be to God in heaven (Amen). It is me your old friend Proff Charles Soludo. I am using this moment to thank you for all your past effort in trying to get your Contract Sum transferred into your account, even though you were unable to pay the necessary fees needed for the transfer due to lack of funds or health problem.
However, Help came from Almighty God, I came Across a German Man Mr. Van Tucson who I told your problems and he accepted for the transfer of your Contract Sum into his own account under the condition that when the funds get into his account he will collect %30 percent of your Contract Sum. You know if you leave these funds in the bank for a long time without transferring it into your account it will be accumulating more bills that is why I decided to contact him and he is really God sent.
I accepted his conditions and your funds were transferred into his account in Germany and he collected the %30 percent from your Contract Sum. I collected %35 percent for my own effort, and I left your own %35 percent (Cheque of $1.2M) with the new and acting Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. Sanusi Lamido to keep for you. I have been trying your phone number for quite a long time and I have been unable to get through so that I could inform you of this success.
I am in Germany now, with my own %35 percent in Mr. Van Tucson's house, I am investing my funds here in Germany, and I have a lot of projects at hand. You are to contact the new and acting Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. Sanusi Lamido immediately with your full correct information's.Below are the information's you are to send to him.
Name:
Address:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:
Phone No:
A copy of your International Passport or Drivers License/Job ID Card.
Send this information's to him so that he can give your Cheque to you immediately. Below is the full information of Mr. Sanusi Lamido.
Name: Mr. Sanusi Lamido
Email Address: slamido000009@live.com
Phone Number: +234-70-41426384
Call him immediately to inform him that I sent you to him that you have sent your information's to his email and that you are the owner of the Cheque of $1.2M with him. Lastly, I must congratulate you once again on this success; you have to be very careful this time, mind who you tell about this success, I would not want to hear that you funds were sent to the wrong person. Try and keep it to yourself until you receive your funds.
Your Friend,
PROFF. CHARLES SOLUDO.
Note: Due to the heavy scam going on in the world, you are advised to stop any conversation on phone with anybody who is calling you saying that he is Proff Charles Soludo for I am still in Germany with Mr. Van Tucson.