INVESTMENT REQUEST

Investment Request:

My name is Mr Gupta from UK, I have a mandate from a well known politician in Pakistan to secure on his behalf an investor who have investment capacity, who can also help him to setup a multi million investment without disclosing his real identity base on his political position in Pakistan.
He prefer to use his second son's name to every valid documentation proceeding during the Investment. He intended to invest through your supervision and suggestions Ten Million Dollars.
Get back to me upon acceptance of the his offer with the following requirements.

Your Full Name:............
Your Country full Address:......
Comprehensive detail of your line of business:.......
Your Private Telephone and Fax:........

Upon confirmation of the above requirements, I shall supply you with a copy of investment agreement plan.
My Regards.
Mr Gupta

TelFax: 44-705-361-9768
E-mail: 0i204@webdunia.com