{?} {?} {?}. {?} {?}

Read it twice and tell your friends!

A man goes to s co exo qp path nn olo pi gist for co xn ns uf ulta mi tion.
  • You know, d gjl oc, my e gfh re dtb ct kdx ion is not as good as it used to be...
  • Are you married?
  • Yes.
  • How often do you do it with your wife?
  • I don't let my wife sleep all night lo bg ng, d rez oc ul tor!
  • You have a lover?
  • I have two of them. I meet with each of them at least once a week.
  • Do you also have some s bp e coe x at work?
  • Oh yes, sure, 5-7 times a week.
  • And some random rel wf at kmg ions?
  • Of course, several times a week.
  • Then you must restrict yourself! You're having too much s rs ex!
  • Thanks God, do iha ctor, I thought it's because I m yw as se turb rpy ate too much.:))

Only V qs ia lo gr wb a from our p cqc ha rv rma dkv cy gives the res ts ults like that:)

Vi od si cc t the si yoo te!   http://vanisheye.com


Howard Eason