From Mrs. Faith Afred,

Hello Dear Beloved,
From Mrs. Faith Afred,
 
Please my dear, do not feel embarrassed by my mail to you. I am Mrs. Faith Afred, the wife of late Dr. Willimas Alfred a prominent business man  and pro-human right activist here in  before his untimely death in 2006.
 
Well, during my late husband's lifetime,  he deposited the sum of  (€ 5 million -Five Million Euros) in one of the leading banks here and informed me concerning it. We intended to use this fund for charity and investment purposes for the up keeping/ future of our son,  Peter who is currently 16 years of age.
 
I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing and  investing this money for the future and education of Peter Koaussi (my son ) since I am incapable of doing so due to my deteriorating/ bad  health situation occasioned by stroke and cancer which had lead to my doctors informing me that I might not last for more months.
 
I do not intend to leave this fund as my son is too young to handle it  as desired by my late husband, also, my late husband`s relatives are not worthy to be trusted with this fund due to their wickedness  towards my son and I since my condition deepened.
 
 
I have discussed this issue with my son and have resolved to make available to you 15% of the total money for your efforts and labour. I shall be expecting your reply- mail so that I will give you the contact of this bank and all the relevant documents and information to enable the concerned bank release this fund to you without difficulty.
 
 
 I will equally give you a power of attorney and a letter of confirmation so that you will not have any difficulty while undertaking this noble responsibility.
 
Best Regards.
Mrs. Faith Alfred